Apr 20, 2021
Sam is a partner at Trinity Capital Group based
out of DFW. He controls over $100M in MF assets and previously has
been involved in MF, Retail & Subdivision development projects
as well as an RV Park acquisition. Sam is a graduate of
Texas A&M and Texas Tech with degrees in Finance.
- Getting into the RV park space
- Assessing secondary and tertiary markets
- Keeping things cheap through smart sourcing
- Building relationships outside the US
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost
daIly that can also help others? Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft
- Which book are you currently reading and which one has had the
biggest impact on your life? Steve Young (49ers), Miracle Morning
by Hal Elrod
- Do you have any rules for success that you live by? Set
- What is the biggest lessons you’ve learned in business and in
life? Give 100% no matter what.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered?
Person who I am, generous, family man, people first. Give back to
church, organizations outside US.
- What’s the best way we can reach out to you? https://www.trinitycapitaltexas.com/
Website firstname.lastname@example.org Email Mobile: