Jul 9, 2019
Todd got his start in real estate in 2008 and is now a
multifamily syndicator and controls over 550 units throughout 5
states. He has flipped over 150 homes and has owned many rentals.
He’s the founder of Venture D Properties and the host of the
Pillars of Wealth Creation Podcast.
- Balancing education and action
- Minimizing risk with out of state properties
- Prioritizing a good property manager
- How to assess markets from afar
- Pay close attention to your contracts
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is one tool you use daily? A notebook/hard calendar
- What was the best business advice you've received? Difference
between the successful and everyone else is focus.
- What book are you currently reading?
The Power of Habit
- Where do you see your business in the next five years?
Continuing to increase our business, continue with multifamily,
$200 million+ in assets under management
- How do you want to be remembered? As a difference-maker
- Where can Commit to Wealth Nation go to contact you and find
out more about you? venturedproperties.com