Jan 25, 2019
Alina Trigub is a syndicator and
founder of SAMO Financial where she has helped her clients
diversify and invest in over 1100 MF units, over 500 storage units,
and in a $5M mobile home park fund. Alina is a former tax accountant at Ernst &
Young and has a MBA in Finance and Management from Rutgers
University and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accountancy
from City University of New York. Based in the great state of New
- Finding opportunities in saturated markets
- Learning the syndication game
- Investing in syndicators as an equity partner
- Vetting partners
- Identifying "bread and butter" properties
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost
daily that can also help others? Google, CRM - PipeDrive
- What was the best business advice you ever received? Be
authentic, be true to who you are.
- What separates yourself from other syndicators? Only bring in
investors into projects that I would invest in.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered?
People will never remember what you said or did, but will always
remember how you make them feel.
Reach out to Alina at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.samofinancial.com/